Hey everybody, today is a palendrom. Rats live on no evil star. Ma has a ham.
Stuff like that.
We are super bored as you can tell. This week Gammel and I moved out of our apartment
because they are repainting and fixing it up. Should be awesome by the time we get back Friday. For this we are in Bolzano but won't be here the whole time since we have zone conference tomorrow. Should be getting the Christmas stuff then. I managed to send my stuff back home yesterday. So the price is about 10€ a kilo. I have no idea what that is in dollars and pounds but it is expensive. Sorry. So packages will probably be a Christmas only thing or maybe one other time during the year. But I love get packages from all of you. And letters. Seriously, letters are awesome!
because they are repainting and fixing it up. Should be awesome by the time we get back Friday. For this we are in Bolzano but won't be here the whole time since we have zone conference tomorrow. Should be getting the Christmas stuff then. I managed to send my stuff back home yesterday. So the price is about 10€ a kilo. I have no idea what that is in dollars and pounds but it is expensive. Sorry. So packages will probably be a Christmas only thing or maybe one other time during the year. But I love get packages from all of you. And letters. Seriously, letters are awesome!Due to our house being remodeled, we haven't had a lot of time to do work because we have had to clean everything out of the house. That took a good 2 days to do. Then we also had our Christmas party and other crazy things happening like a bus/train strike two days in a row. Last week has been interesting. Probably the worst teaching week of my mission so far. But we had a lot of fun. Especially with fire.
We are going to be at a member's house, Sorrella Mickey, for Christmas because she likes to have the missionaries over and she lets us use Skype (btw mom, Jason is coming over that morning so get ready for him). I will be calling at 8:30 your time, 16:30 my time. Also think the movie we will be watching is Tangled. Any suggestions if that falls through?
Well, the mission is going on awesomely. I feel a lot better. Less burdened, more free. Should be some sweet things happening soon. I don't think I'll kill Anziano Gammel because he has one more transfer after this, but he has been awesome. That's about it for this week. Italian phrase of the week is:
Tra dire e fare, in mezzo un mare. (Between saying and doing, in the middle the sea).
Have fun, laugh lots,
Jason: Yongou aronge a jongerongkong fongorong tongeaconghonginonggong tonghongisong. But at least I get to practice it since I teach all my companions how to speak it.
Keep it real peeps at home and keep up the good work.
Anziano Stonetree
No comments:
Post a Comment