The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Italy Milan Mission
March 2011-2013

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Plague


This week could very well be named "The Plague!" due to the fact that almost everyone (including me) got super sick this week. It was so bad that we had to cancel district meeting! Sister S has been out for the count since last Thursday and the Elders have been gone since the Friday before last! Hopefully we can pull out of this is the next few coming days to get right back on track.As far as good things go. We got two platinum contacts on Thursday who accepted the invite for baptism and everything! So we are really looking forward to working with them and helping them join the Church. They would actually be a huge booster to us all here. Other investigators just keep on going fine and we see them every so often. This past week just wasn't very good.
Went up to Milano yesterday for a district leader training. We got to take a FrecciaRossa (fastest trains in Italy) to get up there. Instead of the usual 6 hour train ride it was 1.5 hours.Got some really awesome things to share with the district, learned a lot, and am really looking forward to this next transfer now. Only thing is.... I didn't get any letters from anyone! I thought you sent some out a while ago. All I got was one letter back that I sent about 2 months ago! Oh well, we have leadership training in two weeks if you want to send anything.
Glad  to hear that the funeral went all right. I also am super thankful for the Plan of Salvation. It really just makes a lot of sense.
Have fun in all your various things to do. I'll look forward to reading it all next week.
Thanks for the pics as well!
Love,
Anziano Rockwood
PS, I'm resending that letter out mom and it is for Jason. So I'm sending it to our house and then it will for sure make it there.


No comments:

Post a Comment