The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Italy Milan Mission
March 2011-2013
Italy Milan Mission
March 2011-2013
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
District Leader
Well, Transfer calls are in. We actually got ours on Monday because President is changing things around. The district is more or less staying the same. Mina and Smith will be in Siena. Winward stays as district leader in Pistoia with a new guy, Reusch. And Cleveland is staying here with me in Prato. However the reason we got our call on Monday is because I am being bumped on up to district leader as well. The district bounderies are changing and I will have to be the DL of the zone leaders and the Firenze sisters. Not sure if I am quite ready for that. The ZLs and the sisters stay the same from last transfer though so we will see how that goes (3 transfers all of them have been together). The other Firenze copia will be taking our place in the Pistoia/Siena district.
So yeah. Those are the transfers. Any tips on what I can do to strengthen these people in the district? We have to go to Milan next week for a training so that will help. Overall though I'm a bit nervous.
Other than that. There really hasn't been a lot that happened this week. We have just been seening the same people, found two newer investigators, and have been visiting a lot with members. Cleveland and I have actually pretty much been called as the Ward Mission Leader here because there is no one to take the spot. We'll see what happens.
Have fun in California. I'll send you a talk I found in another email about why I'm not too worried about what happens at death or in the Spirit World anymore. Grandma Johnson is in a way better place than ever now.
We do some district activies on P-Day but not a whole lot. Zone activities are rare since some cities are two or three hours away. Congrats to Tori for graduating. Next step is college!
The earthquakes haven't been too bad (or at least we haven't felt them). I think about 7 or 8 people have died. We don't really get that much news here.
Well, here we go to another week. Talk to you all next week!
Anziano Rockwood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment